DO YOU NEED DOCUMENT STORAGE IN WIGAN AND ARE QUICKLY RUNNING OUT OF SPACE IN YOUR OFFICE?
ARE YOU PAYING EXPENSIVE OFFICE RENTALS FOR DOCUMENT STORAGE IN ORDER TO STAY LEGALLY COMPLIANT?
With around 80% of all archiving files never needing to be accessed again, we can store your documents very cost effectively at The Storage Team which is conveniently located just two minutes drive from Wigan Town Centre.
We offer storage from just £3.00 + VAT per week.
We can provide you with the boxes you need to store them in to the shelves you need to store them on. It really is very simple and easy to arrange.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to archive documents?
When it comes to document archiving, it can be difficult to know what stays and what goes – especially if you’re dealing with many years of documentation.
Whether you’re archiving personal documents to make crucial space at home or you’re organising the office to become more compliant and organised, the process of archiving should follow similar steps:
1. Purging of unnecessary documentation, including duplicates and those that have exceeded the legal length of time they need to be kept.
2. Double checking that the documentation you are archiving is sorted into the correct timeframe. Remember – document archiving can fall into different “shelf lives”, so it’s important to note what retention periods different files have.
3. Find an appropriate storage space to keep your files. The likelihood is that you won’t need to access your documents ever again once they’ve been archived, but that doesn’t mean you should overlook the importance of choosing the right storage space. Keep your eye open for important features in your document storage in Wigan such as 24/7 access, affordable fees and easy to access shelves in the unlikely event you need to revisit an archived document.
4. Make sure you can gain access to your archived files with ease. It’s important that when archiving documents, you find somewhere that offers unrivalled security – but you still need to have great access yourself. We offer free unlimited access which allows you to get to your files whenever you want, but not everywhere is the same – so be sure to check.
When should you archive documents?
Archiving documents is often a legal requirement, which is why it is so important to find the right document storage place in Wigan to hold yours. It can however be difficult to know when document storage is necessary, but the following reasons are some of the main to consider:
• To keep in line with legal data protection requirements
• To reduce cost and save space
• To improve workflow and performance
• To identify theft protection
If you’re unsure whether you should be archiving your important documents, whether personal or for your business – don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team who’d be happy to advise.
How do I access my archived documents?
We can’t speak for all storage spaces in Wigan, but here we don’t believe in charging people to access their own storage. That’s why when you choose to archive your documentation with us, you are granted easy access whenever you want it!
24 hours a day, 7 days a week – and at no extra cost to you.